Monday, November 1, 2010

Quickie...

Hey guys-just a quickie today. I had a rough day... a really rough day. I struggle with depression and today it hit an all time low. I can't explain it only that it sometimes comes on so suddenly and there is absolutely nothing I can do. Today I actually felt the darkness come over me and I lost all motivation for living. I know that isn't a good thing to say out loud but its true. I know that exercise will help but today I was so tired I slept in through my alarm. I just don't have it in me today to do a work out. I know I should but I guess its ok to have an "off" day. I'm certainly hoping to get up tomorrow and start all over. I hope you had better luck than I did. Any motivational words from the Internet?

2 comments:

  1. There must have been something in the cosmos today because it sucked for me too. I say that just getting through days like the one you had today is a victory you should feel proud of. Get a good night's sleep if you can. Tomorrow WILL be a better day (that's what I'm hoping for anyway). I love your dress in the picture you posted. Cute!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off, love you!

    Second, sometimes it's hard to remember but when you're feeling down and don't feel like getting out of bed that is THE BEST time to go work your ass off (literally haha). I think our favorite sorority sister said it best, "Exercise releases endorphins, endorphins make you happy." Just remember how goooood you feel after you work out and use that as a little motivation. I bet after you're done you won't be feeling as blue.

    ReplyDelete