Saturday, October 6, 2012

I've Lost Ten Dozen Large Eggs!

So my friends out there-(and my enemies too I suppose)... I've lost 15 pounds! According to a chart I found on Pinterest, that means I've lost Ten Dozen Large Eggs! Isn't that fun?! So how much weight have you lost? I can't wait until I lose a small pony. ha ha ha


This journey has not been easy, but every time I get on the scale and I see a lower number I am reminded that all of my hard work is worth it. I am also reminded that I have a longgg way to go!

I am so thankful for the support that I have from my wonderful husband and family and friends. I am also extremely grateful that I lost my job. I have been able to get my life back in order. I've been able to take control of my mental and physical health. I've been able to see that I matter. While on this journey of weight loss, I'm also hoping to find myself as a mother. I feel as if the body I am building and changing is preparing me to be a better mother, wife and friend. I haven't felt this strong in years. I feel like there is nothing that I can't do. I used to avoid taking stairs so that I wouldn't be out of breath and embarrassed-now I take them with no fear!

Part of me was hoping that I would be seeing more drastic weight losses on the scale each week, but honestly I think that the gradual way in which I'm losing the weight will just help me to keep it off. I keep dreaming of my 50 pounds of weight loss prize and I'm working so hard to get it!

2 comments: