Monday, February 11, 2013

My boobs are suffocating me

I'm just going to through this out there... I have big boobs. I have always had big boobs. My boobs have been the envy of some and the desire of a few-but to me they are just in the way. Today while I was working out my boobs actually tried to suffocate me! Seriously! Does anyone else have experience with this? I decided to get my butt off the couch today and I FINALLY turned on Jillian Michaels' Body Revolution (again). I'll get to that later on... but as I was in my living room working out I put my weights over my head to do some triceps press and there it was! My boobs started choking me! I noticed as I was trying my best to keep good form that my boobs were cutting off my breathing.

I'm gonna go ahead and say that I really need to shrink down the size of these bad boys! They have pissed me off for long enough. As a big chested woman, my boobs have always given me problems when I'm working out. I'll never forget the humiliation I suffered in a kickboxing class once when my female teacher actually came up to me and asked me how many sports bras I had to wear! To answer the curious-it depends... usually I can comfortably handle most work outs with two... if I'm running then sometimes three is better. It is totally a pain in the butt-and obviously not very comfortable!

So on to Jillian's Body Revolution... I love this program. I have a hard time sticking with most workout regimes... but I will say that I always find Jillian Michaels and Bob Harpers workouts to be very organized, straight forward, and butt kicking! The thing I love about this program is how convenient it is. I like working out at home and due to recent budget cuts its about all I can afford. I also like how short it is... I mean really-who doesn't have 30 minutes to dedicate to their health every day? I totally recommend this program to anyone that has at least some flexibility and wants to dedicate 90 days to an overall health make over.

1 comment:

  1. I wish you lived closer so we could work out together. I have to wear 2 sports bras too but I found that I can keep my i-phone between the 2 bras and plug my headphones in and I'm good to go. I don't need a special little holder around my waist or arm to have my tunes with me when I work out. I love your bosom, but I understand how it could be annoying, especially if it feels like your girls are out to suffocate you. I wish there was a way to split your bounty between the two of us.

    ReplyDelete