Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Oh my Ouch!

Let me ask you something... do you hate yourself? Do you want to punish your body? If the answer to either of those questions is yes-you should do the Bob Harper Inside Out Cardio. My arms are screaming... my legs are crying. They just barely shopped shaking. Today was much better than yesterday. I am really enjoying the yummy apples that I picked from a local orchard. It is so nice to have fresh fruit in the house.
This is me and my cousin Lisa about 7 years ago... I was kinda skinny!
I'm really trying to change my way of thinking. While I'm still not making 100% healthy eating choices I do feel like I am making better choices than I was about a week ago. Its the baby steps after all. I found this picture in my email a couple days ago and it reminded me of a time in my life where I was working out and eating healthy. I felt so good about myself I don't know what happened... but I didn't keep it up. I'm hoping to figure out why I stopped, because as I lose my weight I want to keep it off! 

I am not going to weigh myself this week. While I am very tempted I was advised to wait one more week. I think this is good advice because the first week can be a little misleading. I am about to embark on one of the craziest weeks at work and I am stressed out just thinking about it. While I'm going to be very busy and stressed this week I know it will be hard to keep up with my work outs. I'm hoping that wearing my tennis shoes to work will encourage me to "run" at work. During the Open I actually walked ten miles in one day. 

Another great quote for today, "Happiness is a warm puppy". -Charles Shultz
Abbey is my happiness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment