Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Bob will push you and your muscles farther than you ever thought possible...


Damn straight! I can barely even move my arms right now and my inner thighs burn when I walk. I stopped getting the results I wanted the last two weeks so I decided that I needed to step up my workouts. I pulled my Bob Harper Inside Out Method dvd's out and wiped off the dust this week. I started yesterday off with the Body Rev Cardio Conditioning and I plan on being even more sore tomorrow from that work out. I'm convinced that it should be renamed "Squatters Hell", it would be much more appropriate-although I will tell you this... it worked! I was already down a pound from doing this workout yesterday so I'm looking forward to my results at the end of the week.

I have always been a Bob Harper fan, he never disappoints! I am always happy with the workout that I get from him. I think its very important to revisit your health goals on a weekly basis as you sometimes need to make changes here and there to keep challenging yourself. If I can move my arms tomorrow I'm going to do Bob's Yoga Warrior workout and I will totally have earned it! Yoga has been a huge part of my fitness journey this time around. Yoga makes me feel stronger and more alive. If you haven't tried yoga in a while I absolutely think you should give it a try again. There is something so incredible about yoga that I don't think I'll ever be able to explain.

My goal for this week is to limit my carb intake. I was looking back at my past couple of weeks and it seems that I was almost on a carb overload! I was staying within my caloric intake goals but not all calories are created equal. Ouch! I just readjusted myself to become more comfortable and my legs are not happy about it.

I hope that you are all having a great week! Its only Tuesday so if you haven't gotten in any good workouts this week you still have time to get your burn in!

No comments:

Post a Comment