Monday, March 9, 2009

Sorry this is late

I have been trying to figure this out! Started to last night, and I was just too tired to do it. Today I have been so busy!

In fact, I found myself in town at 2pm today, having not had anything to eat yet! I know, that's a lousy way to start a fitness program. So, I stopped at the grocery store, Fred Meyer Deli, actually, and what I picked up and really wanted--even took to the counter--was a chocolate mousse parfait!! However, I thought about writing on this blog, and actually put back the parfait and picked up a cup of vegetable soup and a small piece of foccacia bread instead!

I still had two Reeses fun size when I got home, but they were the small Easter size, and now they are gone ; )

I loved your blog entry, Jess. That is so important. We all need to be loved unconditionally, and we deserve to be. Your dad meant well, and I'm glad you realize it, but he was wrong ; )

So, I meant to get up early and do Yoga today but didn't, what with stupid daylight savings time I was lucky to get up when I did! I think I will do the relaxation section before bed, though.

This is kind of a dorky post, but hopefully I will get better at that, too ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment